Wellcome to Orakulmp3's blog

_________________________________

Adekunle Gold – “Orente” 


YBNL signee, ​​Adekunle Gold known for his breakthrough single ​​”Sade” is keeping up and trying to be consistent by releasing a new single titled ​​”Orente“. Adekunle Gold has been making massive waves gaining alot of airplay with his ​​”Sade” single and has gained a lot of fans and performing in alot of shows around Nigeria. I must be sincere Adekunle Gold came out with his own unique style which made a lot of indigenous music lovers attracted to his music and made him gain a lot of fans. Well Kudos to him. ​​Listen & Download Adekunle Gold – Orente Here While the anticipation was high, I also was waiting patiently for Orente to be released; I even pre ordered *sigh* (Trying to help Adekunle’s ministry *hehe*)…Finally ​​Orente came in… Not bad at all as I listened to Adekunle’s excellent lyrics and wonderful music production skills by the producer. But I actually thought I was going to get another feel of adekunleGold but it virtually seems I was listening to another version of “Sade” I can call it Sade Remix or Sade Part 2 hehe.. (lol; I know alot of Adekunle Gold fans will fry me for this) For me Orente is a hit and something I’ll love to have on my playlist and listen again but I definitely love to something different from Adekunle Gold. Orente by Adekunle Gold – 6/10 ☆☆☆☆☆☆○○○○